sqlbill: csv billing:

Hi,

In sqlbill, i know that the tariff is processed via triggers/procedures.
Does this mean that it is possible to use it for cdr based processing too?

like crafting a insert into field into a file, taking values from the csv file and running it on postgresql.
with every insert into voipcall, will it automatically take the values and do the correct billing.

sqlbill is working like a charm (though i am trying to make it work with oracle too, since we already faced downtimes with mysql not being able to handle a huge chunk of calls, and this system never been tested or any mention of handling loads of traffic), but what I got are cdr records in a csv file. What can I do to get the billing out of the csv file using sqlbill ? Would just an insert into postgresql do the job?

insert into voipcall values (.... IP, number, duration... ) and it will automatically take the framedIP from the voipuser table and get its tariff and start doing the processing and deducting of the amount from the account ?

Please let me know if my question is not clear.

Thanks,
Shashi