gnugk2.2.4 from cvs

Hi!

Tring to get above named version (2.2.4) from cvs but without any luck.
Actually, have used cvs for few times and not very familiar with all specifics:(. I tring to checkout with: cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/openh323 co -P modulename. The problem is that i do not know the exact module`s name and also i can not find it using web base repository viewer.

Can someone give me useful tips on that?

Thanks in advance,
Robert
//