Re: help freeradius sqlbill in per seconds

Test whether the h323-credit-time in RADIUS responses
is calculated correctly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "maruna" <maruna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:15 PM

I have a set up that uses redhat linux ES3 with postgresql 7.3.8 and
freeradius 1.0.5 and gnugk 2.2.3-2 and I used sqlbill from gnugk 2.0.9 and
the calls were going ok.

If I used the per minute billing in the voipcall_update_cost, all the call
get dropped as the orinating gateway's accounts get to 0, however, when I
edited the voipcall_update_cost (as below) I got the per seconds billing but
the negative biling now comes up .i.e the call is not disconnected until the
originating gateway dropped.

Can someone please direct me to what to do so that I can get the case of
negative billing sorted out?

Goksie