AW: Print Current Calls problem

windows telnet (command line) is really crappy (i.e. i had some problems when ending a session by just closing the window - but not with gnugk). also i have seen some problems with windows telnet trough vpn tunnels. i use wincrt or putty. both works great (except putty also makes some problem with vpn).

regards
Frank

Von: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Nyamul Hassaan
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2005 22:34
An: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Print Current Calls problem

i'm using windows telnet. i used to launch the telnet application directly through a shortcut. so, the window closes as soon as connection is lost.
i'm going to try launching telnet from the command line next time, so that even if the telnet application quits, the command prompt window will not.
it is low volume right now, so i'll do this and let you know what happens.
thx Frank.
regards
HASSAAN