----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Luht" <bobrob@xxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 3:51 PM

is there a possibility in gnugk to limit ammount of concrete customer`s concurrent calls.

For example I have 3 endpoints: 2 of them belongs to one customer and last one to other customer. I need that first customer was able to establish not more than 10 concur.calls and second not more than 15.

(If its not possibele per customer, then may be per endpoint?)

Please advise.
Thanks.

Robert