Re: RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints

Thank you for answering, well I did this changes and configured even the EP:: section since the gateways actually register dinamically. This time if I type a find <prefix> I actually get a responce about the gateway, but the h323_ID is not corresponding to any prefix, and it seem
not communicating this prefix I inserted to the endpoint.