To: <openh323gk-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:32 PM
Subject:  Problem in running Graphical User Interface of gatekeeper (Java GUI)

Hi All,

I am using Java GUI to see the summary of calls
made to gatekeeper.
But there is a problem in running this GUI.

The syntax for running this GUI is:

java GkGUI <gk-ip> <gk-port> [<user> <password>]

and I issue this command /home/dave/j2re1.4.2_09/bin /java GkGUI 192.168.2.1
<http://192.168.2.1/>1721 OpenH323GK admin

here I don't know which userid and password should I provide. so I give
as userid the gatekeeeper's id which is OpenH323GK but I don't know what password should I provide so I give any password which is admin here.

When I launch this command the GUI is launched with warning:

Warning: Cannot convert string "MetaCtrl<Key>Insert" to type VirtualBinding

This command starts the Graphical User Interface window. when I click on Connect to GK button it gives me this message Connecting to gatekeeper at 192.168.2.1:1721 <http://192.168.2.1:1721/> and then after sometime
it gives this message Disconnecting from gatekeeper

I don't know why the GUI doesn't work.

Thanx for help.

Regards Meghna