Re: Compatibility

At 10:38 PM 3/06/2005, you wrote:
Hi all,

I have been looking into this for a while, but couldn't find the info,
hope you can directly help or point me in the right direction.

I was planning on using H.350 Directory Services and I can't find if
GNUGK is compatible with it.

No it isn't however there are some moves between the developers at GNUGK, OpenH323 and GnomeMeeting to implement it.

Simon

Simon Horne
ISVO(Asia) Pte Ltd
makers of