Install GNUGK as NT Service (another one)

I had a lot of problems getting GNUGK to run as a NT Service with the existing methods so I decided to write another one.

It's a very simple VB program that acts as a registration agent and NT Service program which then launches GNUGK automatically at startup.
It uses the Microsoft NTSVC.ocx control and it includes FULL visual basic source code.

It can be downloaded from
http://www.isvo.net/public/GNUGKService.zip

Simon

Simon Horne