Re: need help with proxy

Hi Joe,

> I have 2.2.1 running on FreeBSD 5.2.1 trying to be a proxy.  The fbsd
> machine
> is running nat and ipfw.  There is a machine out on the internet running
> netmeeting (box1) , trying to connect through my firewall/nat to a
> different windows box running netmeeting (box2).  The internal ip
> address of
> box2 is 10.0.0.32.  I am confused about how the request from box1 gets to
> box2 when 10.0.0.32 is not specified anywhere.

Normally, you would set up NetMeeting to register with your gk.
Tools->Options->Advanced Calling->Gatekeeper Settings.
The gk then learns the IP address automatically.
If you are already doing that, but it's not working, post some debug output.

If for some reason, registration with your gk is not feasible, you can
specify box2 as a permanent endpoint.
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-6.html

--Stewart