Re: Two Network Cards

Dear Kamran,

I assume you have two network cards on two different networks.  You just specify the IP address of the Gatekeepr, and that endpoint will register through the desired network card. However, to run two instances of an Endpoint from the same computer would require to run one of them on a different port than 1720.

Regards
HASSAAN