Re: Try other gateways in list

Nyamul,
As far I know, right now gnugk can not do what you are looking for and it is not part of H323 protocal to check if terminating endpoint has bandwidth or not before sending  call  setup.  Once  gnugk sends a call  to endpoint and that call is rejected for one reason or another, that call is dead. You have to start new one all over again.

Nyamul Hassaan <mnhassan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have configured my GnuGK and every is working alright, but except one. My
gateways are already terminating calls from different endpoints other than my
GnuGK.

Now, when GnuGK finds a match among the gateways registerd, it throws the call
there, but if it gets an error like Q.931 DCC 34 (not enough b channels), it
ends the call there. Shouldn't it first try to see if the end point is free,
and then decide to route there or to somewhere else?

Or could it be configured to try the other gateways if one gateway returned
errors like 34 or 3 or 41 or 47? Perhaps there is already a way of doing it?

Thank you all for your info.

Regards
HASSAAN

online with coworkers and cl ients while avoiding the high cost of travel and
communications. There is no equipment to buy and you can meet as often as
you want. Try it free.http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt02&alloc_id135&op=click