Re: gnugk 2.2.2 gkconfig

Hi,
   Thanks for the reply. This might be the reason behind my second problem.
   I am using 2.2.0 with pwlib 1.5.4.
   In normal situation the gk is working fine.

There are 150+ users registers with gk. on and average there are 40 to 50 users registered with gk. All the users are behind different NAT boxes so many of them comes with same private ip.

till 30 to 40 users the gk behaviour is fine but after 45 + or rather after 50+ registration it's behaving strangly. The scenarios are like.

It's sends a RRJ asking for full registration. When it gets the full registration I get a warning in the log like

RasTbl.cxx(245)   Q931    An NAT socket detected at 59.183.5.247:1724 for endpoint 5809_endp
RasTbl.cxx(247)   Warning: natsocket is overwritten by 59.183.5.247:1724

And the registrations keep comming are gk first rejects them( asking for fullregistration)

The strange thing is that the endpointidentifier for the users facing the problem is same. '5809_endp' in this case. So there are 6-7 users with same EID and keep registering themselves.

The only solution is to restart the gk and then they get the EID in order.

What could be the reason behind this?
How many registration can the gk take with NATED endpoints?

Regards,
Prashant,
Trikon Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: 9821321280
Off: 91-22-24216325

Things are more like they used to be than they are now.

Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:
> >Take a look at the gnugk page and the manual. PWLib 1.5.x
>is not supported anymore.

gatekeeper.ini in current directory) or the one given
>> with -c?
>> - Did you specify they the right 'Main' section with -s?
>> - Is the line 'Fourtytwo=42' present in this 'Main' section?
>> ///error
>>
>> I am using gnugk since last 3 years. I have tried most of the versions. This
is the first time I am getting this error.

>> In gk-2.2.2 I am seeing gkconfig.h and gkconfig.cxx added which were not there
in version 2.2.0

>> Is there any changes have been made to GkConfig.
>>
>> I am providing the right ini file with -c option, Fourtytwo=42 is present in
the Main section of this gk file. I have also tried