gnugk long use problem

  I have been using gnugk in routed mode for a few weeks now, fixing bugs
as they come along, and I've come to be pretty satisfied with the way it
works and the replies I get from this list. Thank you!
  I have come upon a problem that I guess will be difficult to trace,
since I haven't been able to properly reproduce it. Let me try to
describe it:

Scenario:
GWs and GKs (third party) -> gnugk (routed mode) -> GWs and GKs (third party)

Symptoms:
After a few days of functioning (a number of aproximately 5000-6000 calls
per day), the ASR and/or ACD of calls drops significantly and only for
certain destination clients. The solution is strange and discovered by
accident: I remove all information about that client from the config, then
I add it back in.
Worth mentioning is that I am using SQL config, though I doubt this
affects in any way the functionality of gnugk. Basically I delete the
info, I issue reload on status port, then I add the info back, then
another reload. Worth mentioning is that gnugk was not shutdown to solve
this problem and a simple reload without modification of config does not
solve the proble,

I have no idea what the problem is, other than that, since someone else
was operating the gnugk machine for a while and reported this to me, but
he assures me that it happened at least twice.

Any ideas?

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&opÌk