De: Jan Willamowius [mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: Martes, 10 de Mayo de 2005 5:34
Para: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto:  Creating a GnuGk MAN page

Hi,

we are working to get a better integration of GnuGk into the various Unix distros. For that it would be nice to have a man page for GnuGk.

Would somebody volunteer to copy/pase the appropriate sections of the HTML manual and do the troff formating for the man page ?

Thanks,
Jan

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&opÌk