AW: AW: GnuGK with MySQL

Afaik there is no sql script - you have to setup your own database table.
This shouldn't be a big deal. In the manual you will find sample queries for
Accounting and Registration.

To do the database stuff you might want to use the MySQL Administrator, a
very usefuk GUI based Tool. You can get it from mysql.com.

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_ids93&alloc_id281&opÌk