Update MySQL data

Hi all.
I am totally new with GNUGK. How can I update my MySQL
database through GNUGK ? i configured my complete.ini
as follows,but it does'nt work? what's the problems or
what i have to do more?

[SQLAcct]
Driver=MySQL
Host=192.168.0.94:3306
Database=dialer
Username=bdcom
Password=
MinPoolSize=5
UpdateQuery=UPDATE pin SET balance=200 WHERE pinnumber
= '%u'
TimestampFormat=MySQL

regards
farhan