AW: Logs

Hi

One thing you could to avoid hugh logfiles is using shorter log rotation
cycles. Choose HOURLY to automatically rotate the log every hour. If you
need shorter rotation periods, you might wnat to right a little script that
connects to the status port and sends a "rotatelog" command.

To track a call have a look at CRV and call ids, to track H323 messages, try
using requestSeqNum.

Frank