Two calls only

Using two gatekeepers operating in proxy mode behind two firewalls, I can
only get two calls between endpoints before I have to restart both
gatekeepers and the endpoints. This only occurs with NetMeeeting - other
clients such as MyPhone are ok.

I was having this problem with 2.1, and have just tried 2.2 in the hope it
may have been fixed, but with no joy.  I'm willing to admit that it could be
a problem with my config, but can't think what.  Both gk are running on
Debian.

Lloyd

Lloyd Adams
Manager of Information Technology, Laser-Scan
+44 (0)1223 420414

http://www.laser-scan.com

win an NEC 61 plasma display. Visit http://www.necitguy.com/?r