Free Win32 System Tray App (updated)

To all

I have updated the Win32 system tray application
Changes:
* fixed Windows ATL DCOM version compatibility error. (win2K)
* fixed regsvr32 problem with install package.
* fixed config dialog being cropped on some systems.
* Added raw status port output dialog
* Added simple getting started PDF

Can be downloaded from here.
http://www.isvo.net/download/VirteosGnuGK_09.exe

Many thanks to Chih-Chen Hwang for his assistance with these fixes.
Please let me know of any problems and I try to get them rectified ASAP.

Simon

Simon Home
ISVO (Asia) Pte Ltd
developer of the
Virteos H323COMtools
Win32 DCOM plugin based on the OpenH323 Stack
http://www.isvo.net