Capacity Configuration per Destination

Is it possible to configure different capacities for various destinations respecitve dialcodes at the same terminating GW. E. g. I want to specify that I can send 10 simultanous calls of Germany mobile E+ and 5 simultanous calls of Germany D2 to the SAME GW.

I found the work around to configure different IP adresses at the terminating GW and configure two capacity limits for two GWs. But this can not be done always.

Thanks
    Jan Riedinger