Re: Questions:

> That's a good question. My idea was to give preference
> to config file settings over SQL settings. But after examining
> the source code, I found it is not always true. For some "list-like"
> sections (PermanentEndpoint, RewriteE164, ...) SQL takes
> precedence. I'll fix this to provide consistent behaviour.

Well, first of all you could do it so its a configurable behaviour.
something like:
ConfigPrecedence=SQL|file|error

The way I see it, SQL should overwrite file settings in most cases. I
would like to start with a basic config then load additional info from
database. But as I know something might happen to the database, I already
created a script to transform database information into a file, so I could
regularily copy all to file and clear the database. However, here comes
another issue: SQL configs like variable=variable_name value='' should
work and delete previous settings. I guess that's a bit of extra work.

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_ide95&alloc_id396&opÌk