----- Original Message ----- From: "Cris" <cristianoi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 4:01 PM

Dear All,

We are experiencing trouble when using a Cisco AS5300 to originate the
call through the GNUGK. When we send calls to a network configured as
tunneling disabled, the call drops after 6 seconds of the connection
is established.

I wonder if anyone has experienced this before and knows how to fix it
in the GNUGK, because we have no access whatsoever to change the
configuration on the termination network........and when we send the
calls to a different termination network, configured as tunneling
enabled, the calls is not cut off at 6 seconds.

Thanks.
Cristiano