Re: Gnugk2.2.1 in proxy mode with FreeBSD and Netmeeing still fails

I think I'm having exactly the same problem.  I have two gatekeepers,
configured as neighbours, on two private networks.  I have no problems using
Netmeeting between endpoints registered with the same gamekeeper, but if I
try and use netmeeting between endpoints on that are registered on different
gatekeepers, I can at best make two calls, sometimes only one.  After that I
have to restart the two gatekeepers, and the netmeetings, before I can
successfully make another call.

Both gatekeepers are on Debian 2.4, with gnugk 2.2.1. Netmeeting is 3.1, on
XP and W2K.

Lloyd

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_ide95&alloc_id396&opÌk