----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Ditum" <mrskensington@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:16 PM

I sent an email a month ago asking how to rewrite the callers id and
was told that the functionality I needed was currently being worked
on.

The original post can be found at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6718030&forum_id=8549

The endpoint is currently set up as 1009 and I would like it to be
rewritten to 62951003.

Ultimately I would like to be able to append 6295 to every endpoint
but for now I'll be happy getting it to work for one.

Since that email I have noticed that a RewriteCLI section has been
added to cvs. I've had a look at the docs and it seems to do what I
want. However I haven't been able to get it to do what I expect it to
do.

I added the following to my gatekeeper.ini

[RewriteCLI]
in:192.168.241.0/24=any=62951009

expecting that any endpoint that makes a phone call to anyone would
have its caller id changed to 62951003

However when 1009 rings 1003 it openphone is saying its 1009 ringing
rather than 62951009

am i understanding the use of RewriteCLI or have I got the syntax wrong?

Thanks in a advance for any help!

Mike

------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click