----- Original Message ----- From: "Rodrigo Afonso" <rafonso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:17 PM

Has someone configured GnuGK with OpenMCU?
I would like to know how users, connected and authenticated to GnuGK (im using [SQLAuth]) can be directed to OpenMCU to create rooms for there conference calls. I can only manage to redirect then to the Mcu default room. I can pass the parameter to the OpenMcu of the room to join/create.
As I see the thing (and Im probably wrong) OpenMcu joins GnuGK as an endpoint, so calling Mcu is simple, but Im missing something (surely simple) to say wich room to go.

Thanks in advance for any help for this desperate soul! *8)

Best regards,