Re: LRJ from Cisco 7206

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:14:46 -0500
Chetan Sarva <asterisk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chetan Sarva wrote:
>
> > The problem now is that my neighbor gk is rejecting the LRQs but I
> > think this is a config issue on that gk.

  The CiscoGk must be configured with "lrq forward-queries" in the
gatekeeper config. Also you must use gnugk 2.2.2 (the CVS version)
because the old 2.2.1 doesn't send the proper info to Cisco and it
rejects the LRQ. It is not the fault of gnugk, but the stupid system of
lrq forwarding employed by Cisco.