From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fred
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:50 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Library problem.

Hello all,

I've try ohphone and gnomemeeting as H.323 clients to test basically my gnugk as
described in the tutorial but they need a library call libopenh323.so.1.
In my version of openh323 (v1_17_1), this lib doesn't exist.
Can I find this lib in older version or is there an other solution ?

Thanks

Submit applications for Windows Mobile(tm)-based Pocket PCs or Smartphones
for the chance to win $25,000 and application distribution. Enter today at
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idh82&alloc_id148&opÌk