Von: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Fred
Gesendet: Mo 21.03.2005 21:35
An: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: RE:  Compiling error on Linux

Ok all is right with pwlib, openh323 and gnugk.
But now  i need to test gnugk with ohphone, and I have a lot of error during
compilling ohphone, I've try static compiling but I've always error, is there
something to be carefull about?
When I'm looking for answer on web, it seems to be very easy to install...

Thank you for your help.