Re: Re: no ring tone

> I have used ethereal and set trace logs to 5, still dont see any clue.
> Strange thing is that no configuration changed on gatekeeper end
> or endpoints. Do you have any more clues?

When ringback should be playing, are RTP packets coming in?

If not, did logical channels get negotiated properly, and
was a Progress message received? (If not, see if changing
fast start and/or tunneling helps.)

If OLC, etc. is ok but there is no RTP, check if destination
endpoint is sending RTP.  If so, is it sent to correct IP and
port?  If so, check firewall(s) at your site and at destination
site.  If all are ok, it looks like your ISP may be blocking
it.  You should be able to confirm this by running a test to
the same destination from another site served by a different ISP.

If RTP is coming in, is gnugk passing it to the caller (if
using proxy)?  Is the RTP addressed to the correct IP and
port?  Is the correct codec being used and is the payload size
correct?  If this all looks good, use Ethereal to play the
RTP to be sure it is not slient (you need to use G.711 for tesr).

Good luck,

Stewart