Re: Realtime Priority Gk

Hi,

nice is not that flexible. You can not set negative prio.

man sched_setscheduler. Here you can specify the scheduling algo too.

I wanted to know that does gnugk gives any such option. Some programmes in linux gives this option so that the start themselves with heigh prio.

Regards,
Prashant,
Trikon Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: 9821321280