Re: Forwarding LRQ between Neigbors fails

Pe 15 Mar 2005, la 09:40, David Stanaway <david@xxxxxxxxxxx> a scris:

>>    Do you have the Cisco gatekeepers configured with 'lrq
>> forward-queries' ?
>
> lrq forward-queries
>
>is in the gatekeeper configuration for the cisco gk.
>
>The LRQ makes it to the GNUGK and passes prefixauth, but then the LRQ is
>rejected with no explanation in the logs.

Well, my problem was related to the LRQ forwarding mechanism of Cisco Gatekeepers. They are forwarding LRQs, but only if a specific attribute is set to a certain value. Michal fixed this for neighbors set up as CiscoGK, so it worked for me. Maybe you have another problem.

 Use the maximum debug for gnugk (start it with -tttttt) and also check the entire output of Cisco debug:
debug ras
debug h225 asn1
debug gatekeeper main 10
term mon