RE: Registering multiple H.323 GW stacks from a single IP?

Unfortunately they do have to share a single IP address.   If I had a different interface, it would clearly work as the GK wouldn’t know that both gateways reside on the same box…

/Ryan

From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Freddy Parra
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 12:41 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Registering multiple H.323 GW stacks from a single IP?

It could be that you’re probably using one interface that all your soft gateways are binding too. Therefore, Gnugk makes a mapping relationship between the h323-id and ip address, but probably both have to be unique to be accepted by Gnugk.  If you have a different interface, have one of your stack gateways bind to that other ip address and see if it works, if it does then most likely this is the case.

Freddy