Registering multiple H.323 GW stacks from a single IP?

I have a hardware box that needs to register more than one H.323 (gateway) stack with the GnuGK server.  Each stack is configured to use a different RAS signaling port, and the terminalAlias (h323-id) is different for each stack.

When the second stack attempts to register, I’m getting duplicate alias errors.  I’ve also tried to enable NAT’d endpoints, but even if this works it’s not quite right as my endpoints aren’t really NAT’d.

Is this possible with certain configuration options?  Or will it require code modifications?

/Ryan