----- Original Message ----- From: "Prashant Samant" <prashant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 6:52 PM

I am facing this problem with 2.2.0. I have tried with 2.0.5 and got the same problem.

NATet endpoint means it's behind a NAT box. The NAT box is doing MASQUERADING. so for outgoing calls it does port forwarding. Incomming calls works on the basis of citronNAT. In RCF the GK tells the EP that it's behind nat and the EP keeps a NAT socket open on a random port (say 1724)

Incomming calls works as long as I don't disconnect.

As far as I checked the logs There is some problem is disconnection handling. Or may be my EP is misconfigured. The gk send DCF and then tries to send a ReleaseComplete. In DCF it my be closing the socket and While sending ReleaseComplete It dies. It's just a guess.

In logs It's always after USocket distructer(It prints the last line in distructer).

Regards,
Prashant,
Trikon Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: 9821321280
Off: 91-22-24216325

------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click