Re: H323 tcp traffic?

Pe 25 Feb 2005, la 15:52, Teodor Georgiev <tgeorgiev@xxxxxxxxx> a scris:

>If he is sending in "GW-GW" mode, why you are monitoring port 1719, it is for
>RAS messages.

  GnuGk is in routed mode and he is using a Voicemaster Gatekeeper. I have set it ip as a neighbor and this is what I get. I did tell him to use port 1719 due to some errors in gnugk that Michal solved eventually, but I just wanted to make certain.

  I used TCPdump to see what my ciscoGK is sending when I am sending calls gw -> ciscoGk -> gnugk and what I see coming from this voicemaster thing seems pretty similar, but it is coming on TCP port 1719 rather than UDP port 1719 like my cisco.

  The thing is that I told the guy : this is my IP and I have a gatekeeper, set it up. And he did, then nothing appeared in the gnugk logs. Not a thing. Just ocasional unregistration requests when I was setting him up as a gateway. I am lost here.

----

Home, no matter how far...
http://www.home.ro