H323 tcp traffic?

I am trying to receive traffic from a Voicemaster gatekeeper into the gnugk. The guy at the other end tells me he is sending calls, I see nothing. I have the highest verbosity in the gnugk logs and nothing is there. Ocasionally I get unregistration requests from him, but that's it.
I ran Tcpdump on udp port 1719 and nothing appeared, but when I ran it on tcp port 1719 I got traffic from it.
Does gnugk recognize tcp traffic at all? Why is that thing sending h323 through tcp? The guy says he does the same thing with other providers and no problem there...

What is going on?

----

Home, no matter how far...
http://www.home.ro