Re: lost calls in the call table.

Detecting hanged calls is a bit subtle issue and require a few techniques.
I don't know why your system did not disconnect calls after keepalive timeout
- make sure you're really running in signaling routed mode and you have
TcpKeepAlive in the correct config section. Maybe try to experiment,
if the keep alive works fine for you when set to some short value.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Manda Costin" <siderite@xxxxx>
Subject: lost calls in the call table.

Pe 23 Feb 2005, la 13:48, Zygmuntowicz Michal <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx> a scris:

There is 'docs' directory and 'keepalive.txt' file...;-)

I am running gnugk in routed mode. Is there something I can do in the
config? Some sort of keep alive or something, so I can know for sure if a
call is hanged or not?
Well, shame on me. I've read that but forgot about it :(
However, that seems a little strange. Is there no way of telling if a call is lost other than the physical loss of network? Because I had calls that lasted for days until I've shut down gnugk and that's way more than 7200 seconds my keep alive was set to. And if I understand correctly, TcpKeepAlive defaults to 1, if not set.

------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click