Re: gnugk chroot

> Can the gnugk run as a simple user?

I have run gnugk 2.0.7 as an unprivileged user, without any problems,
under both Linux and Mac (Darwin).  I doubt that newer versions would
have trouble, but don't know.  Of course, it must be started early enough
to be sure that the required ports have not been captured by another
process.

> Is it necessary to mount proc?

Not for above situations.

> What would i need to run it at a chroot?

Sorry, I don't know.

--Stewart