From: Olivier.Valentin@xxxxxxx [mailto:Olivier.Valentin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 8:25 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Two firewalled networks

I can't achieve a call and I wonder if it is really possible; here is the
topology:

 Me----firewall/nat/gnugk-----------firewall/nat/gnugk---------my friend

The documentation says: "to call somebody that is firewalled, you have to
register to its gk and know its alias" but I already have my gk to register
to...

Olivier