Gbugk Radius billing + other clients

Hello List,
Gnugk + radius billing really cool.
I have 2 GK GnuGK, 1 Aqua, and some gateway.
I try use Gnugk radius billing for other gw and gk and have some problem:

Other client send to radius request and authorized from GnuGk billing ok by IP address, but allow / disallow prefix don't work and GnuGk Postgres database don't send to radius maximum connect time.
Clients may work with any balance + or - , but money calculation work Ok.

All radius clients gw and gk have standard Radius interface.

Can any help me?
Many Thanks,
Serge.