EndPoint Alias

Hello

I want to display the endpoints alias when i get in to video
conferencing.so i tried to return the endpoint alias,store it into
some file and go on to read that file.but i m not able to do this.Let
me write down some code for u

H225_RegistrationConfirm & rcf=obj_rpl;
rcf.IncludeOptionalField(H225_RegistrationConfirm::e_terminalAlias);
rcf.m_terminalAlias=ep->GetAliases();

Its mentioned in H323RasSrv::onRRQ class.SO from here i want to return
information from rcf.m_terminalAlias and store into some variable so
that i can then paste it onward into some file of mine.but i m not
able to do this so far.so can u help me out that how can i store info
from it.btw i m using GnuGk 2.0.8.

Bye