Re: H323 to SIP

Hi daniel
I am really sorry that i misread u. Ok now then tell
me if I make a call from SIP to H323 will the voice
packetes travel through the translator. If so then it
will use a lot of bandwidth. Or is it establish the
call setup between the two and the voice communication
will be between them directly ?

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id?49

=====