Re: Unimaginable scenario

Something wrong with DTMFs? Did you examine
the gateway and/or gatekeeper log?

----- Original Message ----- From: "RDCTELECOM" <jean-pierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 6:04 PM

Yhis is my first visit, not as a professional but a stupid little learner
trying to get into voip business.
I had a gnu gk configured on my server to pick up calls from the gw that has
DNIS configured on it for calling card customers to call the access nbr.
when calls are initiated by customer, the call will go through the gk then
to a destination gw in africa. The problem is that when the technician from
India call the access nbr configured in the London's gw, he will get
prompted to call the destination nbr and get throughto the callee.
When I call the same access nbr here in London where customers are normally
using those calling cards, they will be prompted to enter the destination
nbr(same as the technician in India) but the line will go quite for a while
and a message from the billing server asking to re-enter the nbr you are
calling".
My question is why is it working when call is made from India (same access
nbr and destination nbr than the call made from London) but it is not
working when the same call is made from London ?

Here is the gatekeeper.ini file:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Home = 212.58.135.142
SignalReadTimeout=10000
StatusTraceLevel=6

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;Setup
default=allow

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
RadAcct=required;start,stop,update

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245routed=1
CallSignalPort=1720
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
RemoveCallOnDRQ=0
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1

[RadAliasAuth]
Servers=192.168.10.10:1812
DefaultAuthPort=1812
SharedSecret=ascent
RequestTimeout=2500
RequestRetransmissions=4
RoundRobinServers=1
AppendCiscoAttributes=1
IncludeTerminalAliases=0
FixedPassword=1234

[RadAcct]
Servers=192.168.10.10:1813
DefaultAcctPort=1813

Thanks in advance for your helps

Jean-Pierre

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: IntelliVIEW -- Interactive Reporting Tool for open source databases. Create drag-&-drop reports. Save time by over 75%! Publish reports on the web. Export to DOC, XLS, RTF, etc. Download a FREE copy at http://www.intelliview.com/go/osdn_nl