Authorization not accessible

Hello
i got prb with authenticating with LDAP server.i dont know whats the
problem.can anyone let me know that wts the wrong thing i m doing .i m
using GnuGk 2.0.8 and my gatekeeper.ini file is having these options
for Authorization and LDAP.

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
LDAPAliasAuth=RRQ;ARQ

[GkLDAP::LDAPAttributeNames]
H323ID=Arc
IPAddress=192.168.0.9

[GkLDAP::Settings]
ServerName=192.168.0.1
ServerPort=389
SearchBaseDN=o=BC,c=UK
BindUserDN=cn=admin,o=BC, c=UK
BindUserPW=secret

and my ldif file looks like this in LDAP server

dn: o=BC,c=UK
objectClass: organization
o: BC

dn: ou=CS,o=BC,c=UK
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: CS

dn: cn=Arc,ou=CS,o=BC,c=UK
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
cn: Arc
sn: Zavier
uid: Arc
userPassword: secret
ou: CS

So when i try to connect frm a system having username Arc...the
gatekeeper rejects my call with the prompt of SECURITY DENIAL.Help me
out