RGk-GK thingie and ProxyChannel

You may remember me as the guy that tries to authenticate calls coming from a Cisco gatekeeper, regardless of the particular endpoints that initiated the calls.
In the radius acct packets or the Fileacct files there is nothing regarding this intermediary gatekeeper, but the information does appear in the detailed logs as coming from ProxyChannel.cxx.
Can one log & (that would be so cool!) authorise stuff based on this?

more details:

scheme:  GW1 -> CiscoGK -> GnuGK -> GW2
logs show first the receival of a Setup packet (ip of GW1)
then the setup is authorised against radius and it returns accept
the prefix of the call is then matched and a call acct is generated
but THEN comes the interesting part:
packets of succesfull connect and then Call proceeding,progress and facility are coming from the CiscoGK IP. Then the STOP acct is generated.
Now, can I authorise or at least make accounting based on this? I will be trying to understand the gnuGK sources and make a patch or something, but I think the programmers might have more success if this seems to be a wanted trait in gnugk. Thank you.

----

Home, no matter how far...
http://www.home.ro