virtual queue....

Hello ....

I am playing with virtual queues in release 2.2 CVS... and
I did not be able to make it work...

I have a gnugk with several endpoints connected....

I want to control the routing logic using the
[CTI::agents] tag but the gatekeeper keeps
routing the calls using its internal tables...

Any new ideas on how to set up a virtual queue????

wen I call the 1101 number, it completes the call
using the internal tables and in the status port
it does not appear any

the gnugk.ini is coded as ....

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1