Re: Version APIs change

Hello

The server i m using in Win32 built version of LDAP which supports
Version 3 only and it dont let me in due the reason of having
HISTORICAL VERSION. i didnt change anything as such in configuration
file cz for now i just need to compile and run the application
succesfuly.Can u tell me that how will i tell GNUGK to use LDAP
version 3 only and not Version 2.There must be a way.

Bye