Let's say your query can return a few columns. If one named
"redirectnumber" is found, then the module should redirect the call,
etc. GkAuthenticator module accepts a special structure as a parameter,
that hold redirect number/ip and other stuff (you can look at radauth.cxx
to see how it is done).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sergio Lenzi" <enigma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 12:12 AM

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 20:59, Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:
RADIUS and/or SQL? Or writting your own
authenticator module that does the rewrite, like
it is done in RadAuth/RadAliasAuth.

Thanks for asnwering...

Is SQL only... it would be nice
if there is a function that gets the destination and
after consulting the sql, returns a new destination
based on formula from the sql query...

Why?
because I am trying to set up a pre-pay business
so the user dials the access number from a public
telephone, than it dials the code + # + destination number
the sql than examines the destination, and returns
a new destination than would be feed back to the routing logic
of the gatekeeper...

This feature would make the life of public access  very easy...

kind of [sqlrewrite]  tag...

I searched all the documentation and did not realize
how it can be done using only sql and gnugk.ini...
perhaps using a program to get the request from a virtual queue and issuing a RTA with a new prefix...

But this manner, there is another task running, and this task
can abort, and if it does, a lot of calls would be lost...

Please Michal, can you give me a direction????

Thanks
Sergio