Re: Cannot make call from GW (that is not registered to GNUGK but defined as permanent EndPoint)

Hi Ray,

I assume that you meant to say:
3.  GW (not registered)  -----> GNUGK ----> GW (registered)           FAIL
If not, please explain.

Make sure that you set
[RoutedMode]
CallSignalPort=1720
or, you configure the calling endpoint to contact gnugk on port 1721.

If that doesn't help, please supply some trace output on failed call.
If there isn't any, make sure that endpoint is sending Setup to gnugk
IP and proper port.

--Stewart

----- Original Message ----- From: "raymond" <ray_nygt2004@xxxxxxxxxxxx>